Friday, October 30, 2009


This is gonna be a short one, I think. :-) Scott, the 8 year-old, and I both have the flu....good-old-fashioned flu. Not Swine Flu or stomach flu. We went to the doctor yesterday. When I went to the pharmacy to get our prescriptions for Tami-flu, antibiotics and cough medicine, it was over $230! Needless to say, I didn't get all of them. I got all of Scott's and my antibiotics. That alone was over $120! The antibiotics were for Scott's ears and to (hopefully) act preventatively for me....I have a terrible cough and the doc was afraid it would turn into pneumonia. He also told me that here in Arkansas we haven't gotten enough flu shots from the feds to give to everyone and by the time we did everyone would already have it and it wouldn't do any good. I think we caught Scott's in time as I've been giving him Tami-flu and he has perked right up. I feel like I've been run over by a train!

This pic is from earlier this summer when we ate at one of our local Mexican restaurants, YUM!

Anyway, hope all of you have a happy Halloween and watch out for the little spooks as my Dad would say!

Love all,
Dea

No comments: