As this month is Thanksgiving, I would like to ask all of you to join me in 30 Days of Thankfulness.
November 1: I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
What are you thankful for?
I also have a ton of prayer requests:
1. Please pray for the family of my Dad's cousin, Walton. Walton passed away early this morning.
2. Please pray for my dear friends battling cancer: Angela, Tyson, Cheryl
3. Please pray for my mother. She is still adjusting to Dad's death.
4. Please pray for my niece's church: First Southern Baptist Church of Pearl Harbor. They need to raise the money to buy the church building form the navy. The building is priced at $1 million (I think.) They have a small congregation of around 60...not very many for Honolulu! There are a lot of military families that go here.
5. Continue to pray for my rehab from rotator cuff repair. There were 3 of us that tore ours all around the same time: Jennifer, Chena, and me.
6. Please pray for persecuted Christians all over the world...especially in the Islamic world.
Finally, how bout some pictures of Hawaii?