Thursday, November 18, 2010

I want to Sing and Dance





Tonight, Scott had a play!  Can you guess what character he was?  :-)  I love the fact that he got to wear something I made for him!  I'm not terribly good at making things like this so I was pleasantly surprised by it!

The 4th graders at his school were all in it, and it was called "La Isla Bonita" like the old Madonna song.  Needless to say, a good time was had by all!


On a more somber note, Matthew will be having surgery on Monday, Dec. 6 to correct a malformation of his sternum (breastbone). (For those interested, it's called pectus excavatum.)  Please remember us in your prayers.  He will be in the hospital for at least 5 days afterwards.  I will be posting updates on here periodically during the surgery and after for our friends and family who aren't close enough to visit.

I hope everyone has a most fantastic Thanksgiving!

Love,
Dea

No comments: