Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness, Prayer Requests and Pictures!



As this month is Thanksgiving, I would like to ask all of you to join me in 30 Days of Thankfulness.

November 1:  I am thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

What are you thankful for?

I also have a ton of prayer requests:

1. Please pray for the family of my Dad's cousin, Walton.  Walton passed away early this morning.
2. Please pray for my dear friends battling cancer: Angela, Tyson, Cheryl
3. Please pray for my mother.  She is still adjusting to Dad's death.
4. Please pray for my niece's church: First Southern Baptist Church of Pearl Harbor.  They need to raise the money to buy the church building form the navy.  The building is priced at $1 million (I think.)  They have a small congregation of around 60...not very many for Honolulu!  There are a lot of military families that go here.
5. Continue to pray for my rehab from rotator cuff repair.  There were 3 of us that tore ours all around the same time: Jennifer, Chena, and me.
6. Please pray for persecuted Christians all over the world...especially in the Islamic world.

Finally, how bout some pictures of Hawaii?

























Love, Dea


No comments: