Wednesday, December 9, 2009

White Christmas?

This is our Christmas tree from last year. I FINALLY got it up again 2 nights ago. Well, the boys put it up for me and decorated it. They did a very good job. I'll have to take some new pictures in a few days to post. But on to more exciting news!
Ok, ya'll, I have a legitimate job offer that I accepted! It's in Memphis, TN which is a little farther than I had planned, but I've felt this tremendous peace from GOD ever since I got the call. it feels like HE reached down and gave me a big HEAVENLY hug! Like He was telling me it'll be okay. I don't know about the rest of you, but when that happens to me, I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Jason has gotten a promotion of sorts. Instead of driving, he's now a dispatcher. I'm not sure HE thinks it's a promotion, because it's not any more pay, but the hours are more reliable AND he's not out in this horrible weather we've had lately!

Anyway, you can follow me on facebook as well as here. Hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Love always, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Dea

No comments: